Заявление (справка) о семейном положении

Before you fly on the wings of love abroad, please enquire:

  1. what documents you will need to get married abroad;
  2. whether legalization or apostille for these documents are required.

In most countries, you need a document stating that you are not currently in a marriage both in Ukraine and abroad. This document is issued by a notary in Ukraine, and it is a statement in nature. We prepare it within 40 minutes.

Documents required when preparing the Certificate:

  • Ukrainian national identity document;
  • international passport of a citizen of Ukraine;
  • if there was (were) a divorce (s), it is advisable to have a divorce certificate or judgement of divorce with you.

For your information: a certificate of no impediment to marriage is issued only in person!

You can issue the certificate of no impediment to marriage in our office.
Call and come, we are open for you!