Tel.             +38 (044) 500-74-74
Vodafone +38 (066) 353-74-74
KS               +38 (096) 353-74-74
Life             +38 (063) 424-74-74


or by e-mail


Mo-Fr 9.00-18.00
St. By agreement

7/1 Malopidvalna St.
Maidan Nezalezhnosti

So, you have finally decided to buy an apartment and found an optimal variant; now there is little left to be done: you should reregister the property right. Or you are selling your own apartment and have no idea what you should start with.

Currently, all agreements for purchase and sale of realty shall be notarised, which secures their legality. Today, a notary, when certifying an agreement for purchase and sale of an apartment, at the same time registers the new owner’s property right with the State Register of Property Rights. It means that when you leave the notary’s office, you are already a rightful owner of the apartment and you do not need to register your property right with any other authorities.

When certifying an agreement for purchase and sale, a notary checks all documents submitted to conclude the agreement, any bans or prohibitions on the alienation of the apartment, the validity of the power of attorney (in case the agreement is concluded by an attorney).

Note that if an apartment has been owned by the seller for over three years and the sale of this apartment is a first sale of realty during the year, the income resulted from the sale is tax-exempt.

Documents required for the execution of an agreement for purchase and sale of an apartment in Ukraine:

  1. passports and registration numbers of the taxpayer’s record card (used to be known as the individual tax number) of the parties to the agreement, or birth certificate for an underage person;
  2. documents confirming the property right for the apartment (certificate of the property right or certificate of inheritance rights, as well as agreement for purchase and sale / gift agreement / exchange agreement / life estate agreement etc.);
  3. if there are any underage persons registered in the apartment or if they act as parties to the agreement, than to conclude the agreement, you will need a permit issued by the respective wardship and guardianship authority (if an underage person is a party to the agreement, you will also need his/her parents’ consent so that he/she could sign the agreement);
  4. certificate of the number of persons registered in the apartment;.
  5. report on the expert evaluation of the cost of the apartment;
  6. if the realty was purchased during the period of the marriage which is currently terminated, or if the buyer is married, than the notary should be provided with the spouse’s consent to the conclusion of the agreement, the marriage certificate or the court decision with regard to the divorce proceedings (the divorce certificate).

from Yevgeniya Averina, Notary of Kyiv



We provide all types of notarial services!


  • Registration of realty and titles
  • Extract from the Register of Realty Titles
  • Extract from the Register
  • Apostilisation of documents
  • Legalisation of documents with the Ministry of Justice, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  • Legalisation with consular agencies


+38 (044) 500-74-74
  • +38 (066) 353-74-74
  • +38 (096) 353-74-74
  • +38 (063) 424-74-74


7/1 Tarasa Shevchenka Lane
Maidan Nezalezhnosti Underground Station
For your navigator: 7/1 Malopidvalna St.


Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
Saturday By previous appointment
Sunday By previous appointment


Open to you! Call and pay a visit!