A general power of attorney for an apartment is a legal method of transferring rights and powers for disposal of such real estate. Any apartment or house owner may formalise a general or single-time power of attorney for other natural persons or legal entities. A specific package of documents and notarisation are required for making this deal legal. Private Notary Yevheniya Averina ensures that this procedure is done quickly and at affordable price.
There are several types of powers of attorney for real estate that differ by their duration and powers being transferred to a third person, namely:
- General power of attorney: transfer of full package of rights to dispose of a property from the owner to the attorney. With a general power of attorney, an attorney may implement any deals with real estate (except for a deed of gift and inheritance).
- Power of attorney for a sale of apartment
- Power of attorney for privatization
- Single-time power of attorney (transfer of minor powers, such as registration at an apartment).
The following documents shall be provided for a private notary to notarise the procedure of transfer of rights to an apartment:
- Passport (for an adult grantor); certificate of birth and consent of fiduciary authority (for a minor).
- Taxpayer identification number.
- Document that confirms the title to an apartment.
In the process of formalisation of a general power of attorney for a sale of an apartment, both parties must state their full names, places of residence, rights to the real estate of an attorney, location of the subject (address of an apartment), place of a deal. The duration of a power of attorney must be indicated as well, instructions on the money made by an attorney and scope of his/her rights. Private Notary Yevheniya Averina will provide any necessary professional consultation free of charge. When you receive valuable advices from a specialist, you may choose safe scope of rights for an attorney depending on your requirements. In cooperation with the notary Yevheniya Averina, you may have no worries as to the legitimacy and reliability of a deal: any power of attorney is considered to be legal and safe, if it is executed by an experienced and qualified notary.
It takes up to half an hour to formalise a general power of attorney for an apartment (house).